Swiss Apple Pie
1 Pie crust
3-4 Macintosh apples
2 Eggs beaten
3/4 cups milk or cream
3 tbl sugar
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
Prep Time: 15 minutes bake Time: 45 Min Serves: 8
1. Peel and cut 3 apples and place in the pie crust.
2. Add the eggs, milk and sugar in a medium size bowl and whisk.
3. Once combined, pour over the apples in the pie crust and sprinkle the cinnamon over the top of the pie.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
5. Set aside and cool before serving.
6. Drizzle our Vermont Cinnamon Apple or Maple Cream caramel sauce over each slice.