1 stick of salted butter
5 oz dark chocolate morsels
1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup of NEHF Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup flour
Prep Time: 10 minutes Bake time: 35 minutes Serves: 10
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x10 baking pan.
3. Melt the butter and morsels in a double boiler while whisking.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the sugar.
5. Once blended, whisk in one egg at a time followed by the cocoa powder and salt.
6. Finish by folding in the flour until fully combined.
7. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick pulls out with soft crumbs.
8. Set aside and let cool for about 15-20 minutes before cutting and removing.
9. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with any of our chocolate or caramel toppings for a complete decadent experience. Enjoy!