3 cup of water
2 1/2 tbl sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbl vegetable oil
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbl cinnamon
2 qt frying oil
Prep Time: 15 minutes frying Time: 15-20 seconds
1. In a sauce pan, bring the water, salt, sugar and vegetable oil to a light boil and remove from the heat.
2. Add the flour to the water mixture and mix to form a ball.
3. Heat the frying oil to 375 degrees.
4. Using a pastry bag with a Wilton 1M tip, pipe 4 inch strips into the hot oil and fry for about 15-20 seconds.
5. Remove from hot oil onto some paper towels to drain.
6. With a combination of the cinnamon and sugar in a separate bowl, roll and cover each churro thoroughly.