chocolate filled aebleskivers
1 cup NEHF Country Classic Pancake mix.
3/4 cups milk or water.
1 large egg.
2 tbl veg oil.
1 jar Original Hot Fudge Sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4
1. In a small bowl, mix together pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil.
2. Heat up greased Aebleskiver pan over a low flame on stove-top.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of pancake mix in each aebleskiver slot.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate sauce in the center of each aebleskiver.
5. Cover the chocolate sauce with an additional tablespoon of pancake mix.
6. Cook on low until air pockets start to form around the edge of the aebleskivers.
7. Using two flat butter knives, gently turn over each aebleskiver and continue to cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
8. Remove from the pan and allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
9. Sprinkle some powder sugar or drizzle some chocolate sauce over each aebleskiver.