Caramel Lemon Posset
2 cups of Heavy Cream
2/3 cup sugar
3-5 tbl Lemon Juice
1 jar NEHF caramel or maple cream caramel sauce.
Garnish with your choice of fruit.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 5 Min Serves: 4
1. In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream and sugar until dissolved
for about 5 minutes (do not bring cream to a full boil).
2. Take the saucepan off the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
3. Evenly pour the posset into 4 serving size bowls or glasses.
4. Place into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5. Once cooled, pour one of our NEHF caramel, maple caramel
or blueberry caramel sauces on top of the posset.
6. Garnish with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries or raspberries.