irish soda bread pudding
1 loaf Irish soda bread
1 cup milk
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Irish cream liqueuer
1 tsp vanilla extract
Prep Time: 10 minutes. Rest time: 1hr. Bake time: 35-40 min. Serves: 10
1. Cube 1 loaf of Irish soda bread into 1" pieces.
2. In a large bowl add the eggs, Irish cream liqueuer, caramel sauce, brown sugar, milk and vanilla.
3. Mix well and add the cubed soda bread pieces to the liquid mixture and stir. Cover the bowl with plastic and set aside for about an hour.
4. After an hour, grease a 9x13 casserole dish and add the mixture.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Top should be lightly browned.
7. Once done, spoon individual servings and top with Irish cream caramel sauce.