Classic Banana Bread
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp kosher salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Prep Time: 15 minutes bake Time: 50 minutes
1. Grease an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine and mix egg, bananas, sugar and oil.
4. Add the wet mix into the dry mix bowl and gently stir just until mixed (do not over stir, should be lumpy).
5. Fold in the nuts and add batter into the oiled loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
7. Let the pan cool before removing the banana bread.
8. Spread or top with our caramel, Maple Cream caramel or Blueberry caramel sauce, enjoy!