3/4 cup warm Milk
1 package active dry yeast
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1/4 cup Sugar
2 tbl melted butter
1/4 cup melted Butter
3 cup flour
3/4 tsp kosher salt
1 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup softened butter
2 cups Confection Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Maple Cream Caramel Sauce
4 tsp Whole Milk
Prep Time: 15 minutes Rise Time: 2hrs Bake Time: 25 Min Bake Temp: 350 degrees
1. Mix together the luke warm milk, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and eggs and mix together.
3. Mix in the flour and salt.
4. Cover with plastic and set aside to double in size (about 2 hrs).
5. Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 14"x9" rectangle.
6. Spread the soft butter over the entire surface of the dough and sprinkle the cinnamon filling evenly.
7. Gently roll the dough lengthwise, making sure the end seam is facing down. Cut into 1 inch section with a sharp knife.
8. Place each section into a greased 9x14 baking pan.
9. Bake for 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the dough starts to lightly brown.
10. While warm, drizzle the icing over the cinnamon buns.
11. Makes about 10 buns.