Black Bottom Cupcakes
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp kosher salt
6 oz chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup flour (sifted)
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 cup NEHF baking cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbl white vinegar
Prep Time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 30 Min
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees. Line 2 inch muffin pan with foil paper cups.
2. Add all of the filling ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) in a bowl and beat well. Once smooth, add in the chocolate chips and stir in by hand.
3. In a separate bowl combine and mix the batter ingredients.
4. Fill each cup half way (as these will rise a bit).
5. Add one tsp of the filling on top of the batter in each cup.
6. Sprinkle with crushed walnuts if you like.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
8. Let cool a half an hour before removing the cupcakes.
9. Drizzle your favorite chocolate sauce over each cupcake, kick back and enjoy!