- 0 Comments
2 cups of flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Vermont Maple Syrup
1 tb maple extract
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
1/2 cup of butter, melted
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 stick of butter melted
1/3 cup nehf Vermont Maple Cream caramel sauce.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup powder sugar
coconut flakes for top garnish
Prep Time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 15-18 Min
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Once blended add in egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add and mix in the flour, salt and baking soda.
4. Hand fold in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop a tablespoon worth of cookie dough onto a sheet pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 min or until lightly brown.